This is the best that works for my eye's!! I love ...abbott, abbott
medical optics, amo, BLOG CONTEST, free contact lens solution, free
samples, lens care, omy blog club, omy.sg, product samples, product
trial, Reviews, revitalens, singapore, trial kits
Thanks for sending me AMO Revitalens Contact Lens Solutions.
Have tried it on the spot and the result is satisfied
compare to Complete Contact Lens Solution. Not feeling wearing
any contact lens after 12hrs so I blogged here ...
Young Palace Beauty team MAIN BLOG
This is the best that works for my eye's!! I love it Abbott Revitalens OcuTec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution For Soft Contacts or http://youngpalacebeauty.blogspot.sg/2012/09/this-is-best-that-works-for-my-eyes-i.html#.UEpmaq4haAA
Young Palace Beauty team sub-BLOG
http://ilovemeforwhoiam.blogspot.sg/2012/09/this-is-best-that-works-for-my-eyes-i.html for better articles reading in LINES
Disinfecting Solution for Soft Contacts delivers
comfort and disinfection for soft contact lenses,
including silicone hydrogel lenses. When your
contacts stay clean and free of buildup, you can
enjoy more comfortable eye vision. By removing
protein deposits while simultaneously conditioning
your soft contacts, the Abbott Revitalens Solution
gives you 16 hours of eye comfort. Formulated
with a dual-disinfection technology, the sterile
eye contact solution delivers effective
disinfection and cleanliness while maintaining
comfort. The "rub and rinse" formula gives you
a simple way to keep your contacts clean.
Plus, this multi-purpose contact lens cleaner
includes a storage case to keep your contact lens
clean and safe for up to 30 days.
MAKE A GOOD HABIT : CHANGE NEW
CONTACT LENS STORAGE CASE !!
I Love Freebies : Abbott Revitalens Ocutec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting
Solution For Soft Contacts
This is the best that works for my eye's!!
I love it
try 60ml trial kit received on 7Sep2012 and
write up some personal reviews
for this marvelous product !
Abbott Revitalens Ocutec Multi-Purpose
Disinfecting Solution For Soft Contacts (MPDS)
also comes in 10 oz size (Suitable for home use) :
- Triple-action formula cleans, disinfects and conditions contacts
- Peroxide-quality disinfectant
- Delivers clean and clear contact lenses
- Removes deposits and protein build-up
- Gives you lens comfort for up to 16 hours
- Lens case inside for up to 30 days of safe contact lens storage
- Formulated for soft contact lenses, and hydrogels
- Available in a 300ml and 60ml (travel size - Convenient travel size meets air travel carry-on requirement) wooww.... Available in a pack of two, each 2-oz bottle is travel size, making this contact lens solution perfect for airline travel.
i am frequent traveler - MUST HAVE IN MY LUGGAGE !OVERALL RATINGS :
before offers end or submit your info at
Revitalens Singapore Facebook ~ i will show you
- be patient !! Scroll Down the page please ... . thank Q.
weekends? A FREE Complete®
MPS or RevitaLens® MPDS trial kit
with $20 spent on any eye care
product at Watsons! Hurry,
redeem yours before the
offer ends 10 Oct 2012.
available at leading optical and pharmacy outlets too.
Abbott Launches the Next-Generation
Contact Lens Disinfecting
Solution OcuTecOne solution for your lens-care needs
Users of contact lenses can be prone to eye infections and other complications if they do not clean and disinfect their lenses properly.
RevitaLens OcuTec Multi-purpose Disinfecting Solution, which was recently launched, promises high-quality disinfection and comfort for the user. Developed with input from more than 600 eye care professionals, the solution has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
It is effective against a broad range of ocular pathogens, kills hard-to-eliminate Acanthamoeba cysts and Fusarium, minimises the risk of eye complications and removes proteins from the contact lens surface.
RevitaLens OcuTec Multi-purpose Disinfecting Solution is available at leading optical and pharmacy outlets at $13 for a 300ml bottle and $6 for a 120ml bottle.
Limited samples only, hurry up and email us now!
THIS IS MY FIRST CONTEST BLOG COMPARE TO PAST PRODUCT
OR TREATMENT REVIEWS/OPINIONS
I hope TO GIVE more APPROPRIATE INFORMATION
NOT ONLY MY OWN OPINION
As the saying goes, your eyes are the windows to your soul, so it is of
utmost importance to take care of them.
Particularly for contact lens wearers, the risk of microorganisms on
contact lenses continue to be a serious problem that potentially affects
corneal integrity, so it’s imperative to use the right solutions
to cleanse your contact lenses.
I do some translation if anything you not sure, please ask me or Revitalens
The Abbott Revitalens Ocutec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting
Solution for Soft Contacts delivers comfort and disinfection
for soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.
With the input of over 600 eye care professionals, the Abbott
Disinfecting Solution works by delivering the conditioning,
cleaning and comfort power your contacts need. By removing
protein deposits while simultaneously conditioning your
soft contacts, the Abbott Revitalens Solution gives you
16 hours of eye comfort. Formulated with a dual-disinfection
technology, the Abbott disinfectant solution delivers
effective cleanliness and comfort. The "rub and rinse"
formula gives you a simple way to keep your contacts
clean. Plus, this multi-purpose contact lens cleaner
includes a storage case to keep your contact lenses
clean and safe for up to 30 days.
RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution (MPDS)Cleans, Rinses, Disinfects, Removes Protein, Stores and
Conditions soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses, including
silicone hydrogel lenses – All Steps in One Bottle.
LENS CARE DIRECTIONSRinse for Lens-Wearing Comfort
When you insert your lenses:
- Wash your hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel
- prior to handling your lenses.
- Prior to re-applying lenses, RINSE each side of the lens for 5 seconds
- with fresh RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution to
- remove any debris on the lens.
RUB, RINSE and SOAK for Effective Cleaning
and DisinfectionWhen you remove your lenses:
- Wash your hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling your lenses.
- Place 3 or more drops of RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution on one side of the lens surface.
- RUB your lens gently from center to the edges for 2 – 4 seconds (never rub in a circular motion; this may tear the lens and not clean the outer edge surface).
- Turn the lens over and repeat Steps 2 and 3.
- RINSE each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution. Place the lens in a clean AMO Brand lens case and fill with RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution. Close the RevitaLens OcuTec® lens case caps tightly.
- SOAK – Allow lenses to soak for a minimum of six (6) hours for disinfection, cleaning, protein removal and conditioning.
EXTRA CLEANING AND COMFORTBased on your individual tear chemistry and lens replacement schedule, your doctor may recommend additional care procedures. This may be particularly important if lenses are kept longer than 90 days.
LENS STORAGEYou may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case containing RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution for up to 30 days continuously. If stored longer than 30 days, your lenses must be cleaned and disinfected again with fresh solution prior to wear.
DESCRIPTIONRevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is a sterile, buffered aqueous solution with alexidine dihydrochloride 0.00016% and polyquaternium-1 0.00030% as preservatives / disinfectants, boric acid, sodium borate decahydrate, TETRONIC* 904, edetate disodium, trisodium citrate dihydrate, sodium chloride, and purified water.
INDICATIONS (Uses)RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is indicated for the care of soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses. Use this product, as recommended by your eye care practitioner, to:
- Chemically (NOT HEAT) Disinfect
- Remove Protein
CONTRAINDICATIONS (Reasons not to use)Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
WARNINGSPROBLEMS WITH CONTACT LENSES AND LENS CARE PRODUCTS COULD RESULT IN CORNEAL INFECTION AND/OR ULCER AND LEAD TO LOSS OF VISION. It is essential that you follow your eye care practitioner’s directions and all labeling instructions for proper use of lenses and lens care products, including the lens case.
You should follow the complete recommended lens rubbing and rinsing times in the product labeling to adequately disinfect your lenses and reduce the risk of contact lens contamination. Reduced rubbing or rinsing times may not adequately clean your lenses.
You should fill your lens case with fresh solution every time your store your lenses and never “top-off” or re-use the solution.
You should discard your solution immediately after you lenses have been removed from the lens case.
You should not expose or store your lenses in or rinse your lens case with any water, such as tap, bottled, distilled, or with any non-sterile solution.
Clean, rinse and air dry your lens case each time you remove your lenses. In order to permit excess solution to drain, you can flip your lens case while air drying.
Replace your lens case frequently, depending on your hygiene habits.
Daily-wear lenses are not indicated for overnight wear and should not be worn while sleeping. Clinical studies have shown that the risk of serious adverse reactions is increased when these lenses are worn overnight.
Extended-wear lenses should be regularly removed for cleaning and disinfection or for disposal and replacement on the schedule prescribed by your eye care practitioner. Clinical studies have shown that there is an increased incidence of serious adverse reactions in extended-wear contact lens users as compared to daily-wear contact lens users. Studies have also shown that the risk of serious adverse reactions increases the longer extended-wear lenses are worn before removal for cleaning and disinfection or for disposal and replacement.
Studies have also shown that smokers had a higher incidence of adverse reactions.
It is recommended that contact lens wearers see their eye care practitioner at least once a year or, if directed, more frequently.
To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution bottle to any surface. Replace cap after using.
EXPIRATION / DISCARD DATEUse the solution before the expiration date marked on the outer carton and bottle. Once the bottle is opened, discard any remaining solution after 90 days.
- Avoid exposure to water when wearing and caring for your contact lenses.
- Discard any remaining solution in your lens case before re-disinfecting. Always use fresh solution.
- Rinse lens case and caps with fresh solution after each use; dry upside down on a clean towel. Do not use non-sterile water to rinse lens case.
- Always wash your hands, and then dry with a clean, lint-free towel before handling lenses.
- Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Use the included AMO lens case with RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution.
- Replace your AMO lens case every 1-3 months.
- Store at room temperature.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the bottle and carton.
- Never use RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution with a heat disinfection unit.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
ADVERSE REACTIONS (Problems and what to do)The following problems may occur: eyes sting, burn or itch (irritation); comfort is less than when lens was first placed on the eye; feeling of something in the eye (foreign body, scratched area); excessive watering (tearing) of the eye; unusual eye secretions; redness of the eye; reduced sharpness of vision (poor visual acuity); blurred vision; rainbows or halos around objects; sensitivity to light (photophobia); or dry eyes. If you notice any of the above:
IMMEDIATELY REMOVE YOUR LENSES
- If the discomfort or problem stops, then look closely at the lens
- If the lens is in any way damaged, DO NOT put the lens back on your eye. Place the lens in the AMO lens case and contact your eye care practitioner.
- If the lens has dirt, an eyelash, or other foreign body, or the problem stops and the lens appears undamaged, thoroughly clean, rinse, and disinfect the lens, then reinsert it.
- If the problem continues, IMMEDIATELY remove the lens and consult your eye care practitioner.
GOOD LENS CARE PRACTICES
- Follow your eye-care professional’s instructions.
- Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses.
- Rub, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
- Always handle the same lens, the right or the left, first in order to avoid mix-ups.
- Do not expose lenses or lens case to tap water, bottled water, distilled water, lake or ocean water.
- Do not use saliva or put lenses in your mouth to rewet.
- Do not swim, shower, or use a hot tub while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Do not wear lenses longer than prescribed.
- Do not transfer contact lens solution into smaller travel size containers. The sterility of solutions will be impacted and can lead to serious eye infections.
- Discard any lens that is damaged or dehydrated.
- Avoid using aerosols when wearing contact lenses.
- Discard any remaining solution in your RevitaLens OcuTec® lens case before disinfecting you lenses again.
- See your eye care professional at least once a year.